Friday, June 03, 2005

New Style!

Hitting a block at the moment,
but have been ordered to make a post,
so new format,
I will post my ramblings,
and maybe the responses,
(fueled by vodka!)
may release some prose!

Thought for today...

...Why is a good man hard to find,
but it's the bad men we enjoy the best!!??....


Favorite lyric at the moment..

'You moved like honey in my dreams last night
Yeah, some old fires were burning.
You came near to me and you endeared to me,
But you couldn't quite discern me.'

From Fiona Apple- Tidal
Slow like Honey

Anyone else heard of this?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slow and sweet - the way everything should be.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Fiona Apple....she has got a raw spirit and in your face attitude quality to her singing...'shadowboxer' is another nice song of hers...

..and thanks for dropping and commenting...it is a pleasure knwoing you...

2:26 AM  
Blogger Misreflection said...

:), we love the bad men the most yeah so true...What does that say about us Huh?

4:43 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Nice to hear from you again!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Also, thanks for adding me to your blog-roll! I am very flattered.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home